Features of the MB1634, HRLV-ShortRange-EZ3T, include millimeter resolution, a great blend of sensitivity as well as side object rejection, range information from 2cm to 5m, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and TTL.
The HRLV-ShortRange-EZ3T is a sensor with a narrow beam and good side object rejection. The HRLV-ShortRangeEZ3T has slightly wider beam width than the HRLV-ShortRange-EZ4T which makes it a good choice for when the HRLV-ShortRange-EZ4T does not have enough sensitivity for the application.
- Resolution of 1-mm
- 10Hz reading rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- Cost-effective solution where precision range-findings are needed
- Sensor component allows users to lower the cost of their systems without sacrificing performance
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Read from all sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, TTL and Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, large objects closer than 30 cm are typically reported as 30 cm
- Accuracy is factory-matched providing a typical accuracy of 1% or better
- Maximum range of 5000 mm (195 inches)
- Tolerates outside noise sources
- Operates from 2.5V-5.5V
- Low 3.1mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -0C to +65C (+32F to +149F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Option external temperature compensation HR-MaxTemp
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Great starting point for users unsure of which sensor to use
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).