This IR LED/phototransistor pair is great for precisely identifying changes in reflectance (like line detection). It operates from 2.9 V to 5.5 V and offers dimmable brightness control independent of the supply voltage. In general, the closer the object, the higher the contrast between light and dark readings, but high-reflectance objects are generally detectable out to around 30 mm. This version features a traditional-style QTR sensor without lenses.
- Dimensions: 5.0 × 20.0 × 3.9 mm
- Operating voltage: 2.9 V to 5.5 V
- Sensor type: QTR
- Sensor count: 1
- Full-brightness LED current: 30 mA (independent of supply voltage)
- Max board current: 32 mA
- Output format: digital I/O-compatible signal that can be read as a timed high pulse
- Optimal sensing distance: 5 mm
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 30 mm
- Weight: 0.25 g
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).