This powerful motor controller makes basic control of a brushed DC motor easy, with quick configuration over USB using our free software. It supports five control interfaces: USB, TTL serial, I²C, analog voltage (potentiometer), and hobby radio control (RC). This version offers a wide 6.5 V to 40 V operating range and can deliver continuous output currents up to 19 A without a heat sink. Male headers and terminal blocks are included but not soldered, allowing for custom installations.
- Motor channels: 1
- Control interface: USB; non-inverted TTL serial; I²C; RC servo pulses; analog voltage
- Minimum operating voltage: 6.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 40 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 19 A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 22.5 kHz
- Maximum logic voltage: 3.3 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
- Version: G2 24v19 (40 V max, 19 A max continuous)
- Connectors soldered?: N
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).