- Powering 5 V or 3.3 V systems from lower-voltage batteries
- Powering 5 V subsystems (e.g. sensors) in lower-voltage (e.g. 3.3 V) systems
- Achieving consistent actuator operation when powered by fluctuating batteries
- Powering high-brightness LEDs or a large number of LEDs in series
- Pololu 9V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V12F9
- Pololu 5V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V12F5
- Pololu 12V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V12F12
- input voltage: 1.5 V to 16 V
- output adjustable from 2.5 V to 9.5 V
- 750 kHz switching frequency
- 2 A switch (and input) limit
- integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- typical efficiency of 80-90% when doubling voltage and with 100-500 mA output
- small size: 10.7 x 22.4 x 5.8 mm (0.42" x 0.88" x 0.23")
- weight without header pins: 1.6 g (0.06 oz)
|Minimum operating voltage:||1.5 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||16 V2|
|Maximum input current:||2 A|
|Minimum output voltage:||4 V|
|Maximum output voltage:||25 V|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||N|
|Maximum quiescent current:||30 mA3 |
- 1. Without included optional headers.
- 2. Absolute max. The operating voltage should not exceed the set output voltage, VOUT.
- 3. With no load. Actual quiescent current ranges from 2 to 30 mA depending on input voltage and output voltages
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).