The S13V25Fx regulators have under-voltage lockout, output over-voltage protection, over-current protection, and reverse-voltage protection up to 20 V. A thermal shutdown feature also helps prevent damage from overheating and a soft-start feature limits the inrush current and gradually ramps the output voltage on startup.
This family consists of six 2.5 A regulators with output voltages ranging from 3.3 V to 15 V. These all use the same PCB with different components populated to achieve the different output voltages:
- S13V25F3: 3.3V output with 2.5 A continuous output current
- S13V25F6: 6V output with 2.5 A continuous output current
- S13V25F7: 7.5V output with 2.5 A continuous output current
- S13V25F9: 9V output with 2.5 A continuous output current
- S13V25F12: 12V output with 2.5 A continuous output current
- S13V25F15: 15V output with 2.5 A continuous output current
- Input voltage: 2.8 V to 22 V
- Output voltage: 7.5V with 4% accuracy
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 1 A to 3.5 A, depending on input voltage
- Typical efficiency of 85% to 95%, depending on input voltage and load
- 10 mA to 25 mA typical no-load quiescent current
- Input under-voltage lockout and output over-voltage protection
- Soft-start feature limits inrush current and gradually ramps output voltage
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection up to 20 V, over-current protection, and over-temperature shutoff
- 5.1 A output current limit
- Fixed switching frequency of ~500 kHz
- Compact size: 22.9 mm × 22.9 mm × 9.7 mm
- Two 0.086" mounting holes for #2 or M2 screws
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).