This small synchronous switching step-down (or buck) regulator takes an input voltage of up to 38 V and efficiently reduces it to 5 V. The board measures only 0.7? × 0.7?, but it allows a typical continuous output current of up to 2.5 A. Typical efficiencies of 85% to 95% make this regulator well suited for powering moderate loads like sensors or small motors. High efficiencies are maintained at light loads by dynamically changing the switching frequency, and an optional shutdown pin enables a low-power state with a current draw of a few hundred microamps.
- Input voltage: 6 V to 38 V (see below for more details on the regulator?s dropout voltage, which affects the low end of the operating range)
- Fixed 5 V output (with 4% accuracy)
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 2.5 A
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature shutoff, soft-start, and under-voltage lockout
- Typical efficiency of 85% to 95%, depending on input voltage and load; the switching frequency automatically changes at light loads to maintain high efficiencies
- 700 ?A typical no-load quiescent current; can be reduced to 10 µA to 20 µA per volt on VIN by disabling the board
- Compact size: 0.7? × 0.7? × 0.35? (17.8 mm × 17.8 mm × 8.8 mm)
- Two 0.086? mounting holes for #2 or M2 screws
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).