he compact (0.4? × 0.5?) D24V5F1 synchronous buck voltage regulator takes input voltages between 3 V and 36 V and efficiently reduces them to 1.8 V while allowing for a maximum output current of 500 mA. This regulator offers typical efficiencies between 75% and 90%. The pins have a 0.1? spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- Input voltage:
- 3 V to 36 V for output voltages of 1.8 V and 2.5 V
- [output voltage + dropout voltage] to 36 V for output voltages of 3.3 V and higher (see below for more information on dropout voltage)
- Fixed 1.8 Voutput with 4% accuracy
- Maximum output current: 500 mA
- Typical efficiency of 80% to 93%
- 500 kHz switching frequency (when not in power-save mode)
- 200 ?A typical no-load quiescent current
- Integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- Small size: 0.5? × 0.4? × 0.1? (13 mm × 10 mm × 3 mm)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).