Features and specifications:
- Output voltage: 15 V with 4% accuracy
- Input voltage: 1.3 V to 16 V (Note: minimum start-up voltage is 2.7 V)
- Typical efficiency of 85% to 95%, depending on input voltage, output voltage, and load
- Switching frequency: ~1.2 MHz under heavy loads
- Power-save mode that increases light load efficiency by reducing switching frequency
- Typical no-load quiescent currents under 1 mA
- 2 A switch current limit
- Typical continuous input currents up to around 1.4 A
- Tolerates input voltage above output set voltage
- Integrated protections
- Compact size: 13.1 × 8.1 × 3 mm
- Weight: 0.4 g
The efficiency of a voltage regulator, defined as (Power out)/(Power in), is an important measure of its performance, especially when battery life or heat are concerns.
Maximum continuous output current
The maximum achievable output current is approximately proportional to the ratio of the input voltage to the output voltage. Additionally, the maximum output current can depend on other factors, including the ambient temperature and air flow. The graph below shows the typical maximum continuous output currents these regulators can deliver at room temperature with no forced airflow or heat sinking.
The quiescent current is the current the regulator uses just to power itself, and the graph below shows this for the different regulator versions as a function of the input voltage.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).