Add quadrature encoders to your mini plastic gearmotors (extended back shaft version required) with this kit that uses a magnetic disc and Hall effect sensors to provide 12 counts per revolution of the motor shaft. The sensors operate from 2.7 V to 18 V and provide digital outputs that can be connected directly to a microcontroller or other digital circuit. This module is compatible with all of the dual-shaft mini plastic gearmotors we carry.
- Size: 20 mm × 16.5 mm
- Weight: 2.4 g
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 18 V
- Magnetic Encoder for Mini Plastic Gearmotors schematic diagram
- Infineon TLE4946-2K Hall Effect sensor datasheet
- Dimension diagram of the Magnetic Encoder Pair Kit for Mini Plastic Gearmotors, 12 CPR, 2.7-18V
- 3D models of Magnetic Encoder Pair Kit for Mini Plastic Gearmotors, 12 CPR, 2.7-18V
- Drill guide for the Magnetic Encoder Pair Kit for Mini Plastic Gearmotors, 12 CPR, 2.7-18V
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).