This carrier for TI’s DRV8876RGT motor driver can supply continuous currents up to about 1.1 A and can tolerate peak currents up to 3.5 A. Since this board is a carrier for the DRV8876, we recommend careful reading of the DRV8876 datasheet. The board ships populated with all of its SMD components, including the DRV8876.
- Drives a single bidirectional brushed DC motor or two unidirectional brushed DC motors
- Motor supply voltage: 4.5 V to 37 V
- Output current:1.1 A continuous (3.5 A peak)
- Supports 1.8 V to 5 V logic voltage (5.5 V max)
- Integrated current sensing and adjustable active current regulation
- Two current regulation mode options: cycle-by-cycle or fixed off time
- Three input control modes:Phase/enable (PH/EH), PWM (IN/IN),Independent half-bridge control
- Under-voltage lockout and protection against over-current and over-temperature
- Carrier board adds reverse-voltage protection
- Compact size
- Motor driver: DRV8876
- Motor channels: 1
- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 37 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 1.1 A
- Peak output current per channel: 3.5 A
- Current sense: 2.49 V/A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 100 kHz
- Minimum logic voltage: 1.8 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
- Header pins soldered?: N
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).