This compact (0.4? × 0.5?) switching step-down (or buck) voltage regulator takes input voltages up to 50 V and efficiently reduces them to 7.5 V while allowing for a maximum output current of 600 mA. It has a very low dropout, so it can be used with input voltages that are within a few hundred millivolts of its output. The pins have a 0.1? spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- Input voltage: 7.7 V to 50 V (minimum input subject to dropout voltage considerations; see the dropout voltage section for details)
- Output voltage: 7.5 V with 4% accuracy
- Maximum output current: 600 mA (see the maximum continuous output current graph below)
- Fixed 2.1 MHz switching frequency
- High-voltage enable input can put the board into a low-power state where it draws less than 2 ?A (typical)
- Low quiescent current: < 0.15 mA (see the quiescent current graph below)
- Integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- Small size: 0.5? × 0.4? × 0.1? (13 mm × 10 mm × 3 mm)
- Weight: 0.5 g
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).