This gearmotor is a miniature high-power, 12 V brushed DC motor with long-life carbon brushes and a 379.17:1 metal gearbox. This version has stainless steel gearbox plates instead of the standard brass ones for increased durability and resistance to wear from radial loads. The gearmotor has a cross section of 10 × 12 mm, and the D-shaped gearbox output shaft is 9 mm long and 3 mm in diameter. This version also has a 4.5 × 1 mm extended motor shaft.
- Size: 10 × 12 × 26 mm
- Weight: 9.5 g
- Shaft diameter:3 mm
- Gear ratio: 379.17:1
- No-load speed @ 12V: 85 rpm
- No-load current @ 12V: 0.06 A
- Stall current @ 12V: 0.75 A
- Stall torque @ 12V: 5.0 kg·cm
- Max output power @ 12V: 1.1 W
- No-load speed @ 6V: 43 rpm
- No-load current @ 6V: 0.05A
- Stall current @ 6V: 0.38 A
- Stall torque @ 6V: 2.5 kg·cm
- Extended motor shaft?: Y
- Long-life carbon brushes: Y
- Motor type: 0.75A stall @ 12V (HPCB 12V - carbon brush)
- Max efficiency @ 12V: 31 %
- Speed at max efficiency: 67 rpm
- Torque at max efficiency: 1.1kg·cm
- Current at max efficiency: 0.20 A
- Output power at max efficiency:0.75 W
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).