These small brushed DC gearmotors can deliver a lot of power for their size. This version has a 12V brushed DC motor with long-life carbon brushes combined with a 31.25:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical with a diameter of 20 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 18 mm from the face plate of the gearbox. This version also has a 6 × 2 mm extended motor shaft.
Key specs at 12 V: 450 RPM and 90 mA with no-load, 33 oz-in (2.4 kg-cm) and 1.6 A at stall.
- Size: 20D × 41L mm
- Weight: 44 g
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm
- Gear ratio: 31.25:1
- Free-run speed @ 12V: 450 rpm
- Free-run current @ 12V: 90 mA
- Stall current @ 12V: 1.6 A
- Stall torque @ 12V: 2.4 kg-cm
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 225 rpm
- Stall current @ 6V: 0.8 A
- Stall torque @ 6V: 1.2 kg-cm
- Extended motor shaft?: Y
- Motor type: 1.6A stall @ 12V CB (carbon brush)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).