The AI-deck 1.1 extends the computational capabilities and will enable complex artificial intelligence-based workloads to run onboard, with the possibility to achieve fully autonomous navigation capabilities. The ESP32 adds WiFi connectivity with the possibility to stream images as well as handling control.
This product is in the early access stage so documentation and amount of examples are limited. To program this board a compatible JTAG programmer/debugger is needed, see resources.
The AI-deck 1.1 version only has minor updates compared to the AI-deck 1.0. The Himax camera module is now the greyscale version and the GAP8 is now revision C instead of B. For more details read this blog post and if the Bayer RGB version camera is wanted it can be bought stand alone here.
- GAP8 Ultra-low power 8+1 core RISC-V IoT Application Processor
- Himax HM01B0 – Ultra low power 320×320 grayscale camera.
- 512 Mbit HyperFlash and 64 Mbit HyperRAM
- ESP32 for WiFi and more (NINA-W102)
- 2 x Cortex-M 10-pin JTAG for GAP8 and ESP32
- Button connected to ESP32 for UART bootloader or other action
- 1 x green LED connected to GAP8 (A2)
- 1 x green LED connected to ESP32 (GPIO_24)
- Can work stand alone. Power board on VCOM
- Can be mounted above or under the Crazyflie 2.X
- Weight 4.4g
- 1 x AI-deck 1.1
- 2 x Long pin headers ( pin 15mm - plastic 4mm - pin 6mm)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).