Debugger & Programmer, compatible with JTAGICE mkII from ATMEL
Supports On-Chip Debugging and programming
Supports all AVR and AVR32 MCUs with On-Chip Debug capability, including XMEGA devices
Supports AVR Studio 4/5/6 or higher version (delivered with firmware for AVR Studio 5, can be updated to support other AVR Studio versions)
- Supports debugging of all AVR and AVR32 devices with OCD
- Supports programming of all AVR and AVR32 devices with OCD
- On-Chip Debugging: Run, Single step, Breakpoints, etc.
- Supports Assembler and HLL Source Level Debugging
- Programming Interface to flash, eeprom, fuses and lockbits (not debugWIRE)
- USB 1.1 and RS232 Interface to PC for Programming and Control
- JTAG, PDI, debugWIRE Interface to target board
- Regulated Power Supply for 9-15V DC Power
- Can be powered from the USB bus
- Target operating voltage range of 2.1V to 5.5V
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).