The KX134 includes a host of features including Freefall detection, Directional Tap™ and Double-Tap™ detection, tilt orientation detection and more. The Qwiic KX134 can interface with controllers using both I2C and SPI at high speeds so you can use it in an existing Qwiic chain or on a SPI bus.
- Measurement Range: ±8g, ±16g, ±32g, ±64g (User Selectable)
- High Resolution (8 or 16-bit)
- User-Configurable Output Data Rate (ODR) up to 25600Hz
- User-Configurable 3-stage Advanced Data Path featuring low-pass filter, low-pass/high-pass filter and RMS calculation engine
- Wide range of built-in sensing functions
- Low Noise
- High Resolution Wake-Up & Back-to-Sleep Detection with configurable threshold as low as 3.9mg
- 512-byte FIFO buffer that continues recording data while being read
- Selectable Low-Power or High-Performance operating modes
- Low Power with Integrated Voltage Regulator
- Self-Test Functionality
- Digital I2C up to 3.4MHz and Digital SPI up to 10MHz
- 2x Qwiic Connectors
- SPI available on PTH Header Pins
- I2C Address: 0x1E (0x1F alternate)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).