The SparkFun Qwiic Quad Relay is a unique power accessory board that has been designed for switching not one but four high powered devices from your Arduino or another low powered microcontroller using I2C. Taking a look at the board, the Quad Relay has four individual relays rated up to 5 Amps per channel at 250VAC or 30VDC. Each channel also has its own uniquely colored LED, silk for easy identification, and screw terminals for optional connection. Utilizing our handy Qwiic system, no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system!
At the heart of the SparkFun Qwiic Quad Relay is an ATtiny84 that takes various commands to toggle the four relays. The I2C address of the ATtiny84A is software configurable so if you had the desire and power, you could daisy chain over 100 Qwiic Quad Relays. There is also a header that breaks out the four I2C lines if you're not taking advantage of the Qwiic connectors. And last up, the barrel jack is rated for wall adapters in the range 7-12V but we have equipped this relay board with a jumper on the underside of the board if you want to use wall adapters at 5V.
- 4x JZC-11F Relays (5A at 250VAC, 30VDC)
- Each relay has its own colored LED and silk labels for easy identification
- Ground pour isolated from relays
- Air gap around common pin on the relays
- Large trace width on relay pins far exceeding the peak 5A current
- I2C commands for toggling individual relays or all the relays at once
- I2C commands for turning all relays off or on
- Two I2C addresses: 0x6D (Default), 0x6C
- I2C address is software configurable
- All commands are listed in the example code
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).