- The SGP40 measures the quality of the air in your room or house. The SGP40 uses a metal oxide (MOx) sensor with a temperature controlled micro hotplate and provides a humidity-compensated volatile organic compound (VOC) based indoor air quality signal. Both the sensing element and VOC Algorithm feature an unmatched robustness against contaminating gases present in real world applications enabling a unique long term stability as well as low drift and device to device variation.
- The SHTC3 is a highly accurate digital humidity and temperature sensor. The SHTC3 uses a capacitive humidity sensor with a relative humidity measurement range of 0 to 100% RH and bandgap temperature sensor with a temperature measurement range of -40°C to 125°C. The SHTC3 builds on the success of their SHTC1 sensor with higher accuracy (±2% RH, ±0.2°C) than its predecessor, enabling greater flexibility.
- The STC31 measures CO2 concentrations based on thermal conductivity and has two CO2 measurement ranges: 0 to 25 vol%; and 0 to 100 vol%. The measurement repeatability is 0.2 vol%, with a stability of 0.025 vol% / °C. The measurement accuracy depends on the measurement range: 0.5 vol% + 3% measured value; 1 vol% + 3% measured value. Using measurements from the SHTC3, the STC31 is able to provide humidity-compensated measurements together with improved temperature compensation. The STC31 can compensate for atmospheric pressure too - which is handy if, like us, you’re up in the mountains!
- The outstanding performance of these three sensors is based on Sensirion’s patented CMOSens® technology, which combines the sensor element, signal processing, and digital calibration on a small CMOS chip. The well-proven CMOS technology is perfectly suited for high-quality mass production and is the ideal choice for demanding and cost-sensitive OEM applications.
- Utilizing our handy M.2 MicroMod connector, no soldering is required to connect it to your system. Simply match up the key on your processor and function board's beveled edge connector to their respective key on the M.2 connector, then secure them to the main board with screws. The MicroMod Environmental Function Board can then be read via the I2C port. The board is equipped with the AP2112 3.3V voltage regulator, I2C pull-up resistors, power LED, jumper to disable the LED, and jumpers for alternative STC31 addresses.
Note: A MicroMod Processor and Main Board are not included with this MicroMod Environmental Function Board. These boards will need to be purchased separately.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).