Alorium Technology provides a library of custom logic called Xcelerator Blocks (XBs) through the Arduino IDE that accelerates specific functionalities that are slow, problematic, or even impossible for an 8-bit microcontroller. This library includes XBs such as Servo Control, Quadrature, Floating Point Math, NeoPixel, and Enhanced Analog-to-Digital Converter. Alorium also notes a XB roadmap where future XBs will be implemented based on feedback from early adopters and new potential customers.
For advanced users, there is a JTAG footprint on the board allowing a JTAG programmer to talk to the FPGA directly. The microcontroller core has been designed to be easily extendable, and Alorium Technology has developed a support model for users who want to create their own XBs and interface to the on-chip microcontroller.
Alorium Sno Processor General Features:
- Intel MAX 10 FPGA (16K LEs) 10M16SAU169C8G
- Programmable with Arduino IDE
- Embedded 8-bit AVR instruction set compatible microcontroller (ATmega328 compatible)
- Configurable with custom Xcelerator Blocks (XBs) on the FPGA
- Programming interface: USB Serial
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Clock Speed 16/32MHz
- 32 Dedicated Digital Pins
- 6 Shared Digital with Analog Pins
- 3.3V Inputs
- 3.3V Outputs
- 6 Analog Pins
- 3.3V Analog Reference
- ADC Performance: 1MHz
- Resolution: 12-bit sustained
- Sample Rate: 254k samples/second
- Program FLASH 32KB
- Data memory SRAM: 2KB
Specific Peripherals available on MicroMod Alorium Sno M2 Processor:
- JTAG footprint for direct FPGA programming
- M.2 keyed interface for integration with SparkFun MicroMod carrier boards
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).