MOD-BME280 is combined humidity, temperature and pressure sensor module based on Bosch BME280 sensor. It has two digital interfaces: I2C (up to 3.4 MHz) and SPI (3/4 wire, up to 10 MHz). Typical use is: Home automation control, quality of working environment, control heating, venting, air conditioning (HVAC), elevator detection (change of air pressure), Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: BME380 sensor works on 3.3V power supply, if you use it with Arduino set on 5V you will damage this sensor.
- Operating voltage 3.3V
- Temperature -40..+85C
- Humidity 0...100 % Rh
- Pressure 300...1100 hPa (+9000m..-500m above sea level)
- Humidity sensor Response time: 1 s
- Humidity accuracy ±3 % Rh
- Pressure sensor RMS Noise 0.2 Pa, equiv. to 1.7 cm
- Current consumption 1.8 ?A @ 1 Hz humidity and temperature
- Current consumption 2.8 ?A @ 1 Hz pressure and temperature
- Current consumption 3.6 ?A @ 1 Hz humidity, pressure and temperature
- 0.1 ?A in sleep mode
- Dimensions: 22 x 35 mm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).