Analog Devices, known for their reliable and well-documented sensor chips - has a high precision and high resolution temperature sensor on the market, and we've got a breakout to make it easy to use! The Analog Devices ADT7410 gets straight to the point - it's an I2C temperature sensor, with 16-bit 0.0078°C temperature resolution and 0.5°C temperature tolerance. Wire it up to your microcontroller or single-board computer to get reliable temperature readings with ease
The ADT7410 has 2 address pins, so you can have up to 4 sensors on one I2C bus. There's also interrupt and critical-temperature alert pins. The sensor is good from 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic, for easy integration.
- Wide input-voltage range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Up to 16-bit temperature resolution (0.0078°C per lsb), default is 13 bits (0.0625°C per lsb).
- Highly accurate temperature tolerances
- Configurable I2C address allows up to four sensors on the I2C bus
- Operates over I2C, so only two shared lines required
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).