Between the onboard LiPo battery connector and charging circuitry, wake-on-sound PDM microphone, and low-power, three-axis accelerometer, this Thing Plus board is ideal for wearable, voice, gesture sensing applications. The strong firmware support for the microphone and accelerator make it easy to move sensor data into the embedded FPGA. From there, you can use SensiML, TensorFlow Lite, or other tools to train and run embedded machine learning algorithms specific to your application. The board also includes a Qwiic connector to quickly interface with an ecosystem of 150+ I2C-compatible boards such as sensors, RFID readers, displays, keypads, and relays.
- Arm® Cortex®-M4F Microcontroller
- Embedded FPGA (eFPGA)
- Thing Plus Form Factor
- SWD programming connector for use with USB-TTL converter
- USB data signals are tied to eFPGA programmable logic
- UART available via I/O headers
- I2C available via I/O headers, and Qwiic Connector
- 16 Mbit SPI NOR flash - GigaDevice GD25Q16CEIGR
- 3-Axis 12-bit Accelerometer - STMicro LIS2DH12TR
- Digital pulse density modulation (PDM) microphone with Wake-on-Sound (WoS) feature - Vesper VM3011-U1
- USB Type-C connector (regulated to 3.3 V)
- On-board charging circuitry - Microchip MCP73831/2
- Standard LiPo JST connector
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).