The Artemis Module from SparkFun is a Cortex-M4F with BLE 5.0 running up to 96MHz and with as low power as 6uA per MHz (less than 5mW). This is the world's first module to bridge the market between hobbyists and consumer products. We've packaged all the power of a modern microcontroller into a module that is both extremely easy to use but is mass-market ready.
The flexibility of the Artemis module starts with our Arduino core. You can program and use the Artemis module just like you would an Uno or any other Arduino. Time to first blink is just 5 minutes away! We built the core from the ground up, making it fast and as light weight as possible.
- 1M Flash / 384k RAM
- 48MHz / 96MHz turbo available
- 6uA/MHz (operates less than 5mW at full operation)
- 48 GPIO - all interrupt capable
- 31 PWM channels
- Built in BLE radio and antenna
- 10 ADC channels with 14-bit precision with up to 2.67 million samples per second effective continuous, multi-slot sampling rate
- 2 channel differential ADC
- 2 UARTs
- 6 I2C buses
- 6 SPI buses
- 2/4/8-bit SPI bus
- PDM interface
- I2S Interface
- Secure 'Smart Card' interface
- FCC/IC/CE Certified (ID Number 2ASW8-ART3MIS)
- Dimensions: 10mm x 15mm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).