The QTR-3A reflectance sensor array is intended as a line sensor, but it can be used as a general-purpose proximity or reflectance sensor. The module is a convenient carrier for three IR emitter and receiver (phototransistor) pairs. With sensors spaced at intervals of 0.375? (9.525 mm) along of the board?s longer axis, this array works well as a minimal detector for line-following robots, as line-following courses are commonly made using 3/4? (19 mm) black electrical tape. The middle sensor is slightly offset along the short axis of the board.
- Dimensions: 32 mm × 8 mm × 3 mm (without header pins installed)
- Operating voltage: 5.0 V
- Supply current: 50 mA
- Output format: 3 digital pulse signals
- Optimal sensing distance: 3 mm
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 6 mm
- Weight without header pins: 0.6 g
- Use a microcontroller?s analog-to-digital converter (ADC) to measure the voltages.
- Use a comparator with an adjustable threshold to convert each analog voltage into a digital (i.e. black/white) signal that can be read by the digital I/O line of a microcontroller.
- Connect each output directly to a digital I/O line of a microcontroller and rely upon its internal comparator.
spinning white disk with a black line on it. spinning white disk with a black line on it.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).