- Dual-H-bridge motor driver: can drive two DC motors or one stepper motor
- Motor supply voltage: 2?11 V
- Logic supply voltage: 2?7 V
- Output current: 1.2 A continuous (1.5 A peak) per motor
- Motor outputs can be paralleled to deliver 2.4 A continuous (3 A peak) to a single motor
- Two possible interface modes: IN/IN (outputs mostly mirror inputs) or PHASE/ENABLE (one pin for direction and another for speed)
- Inputs are 3V- and 5V-compatible
- Under-voltage lockout and protection against over-current and over-temperature
- Reverse-voltage protection on the motor supply
- Compact size (0.7?×0.4?) with the form factor of a 14-pin DIP package
- Size: 0.4" × 0.7"
- Weight: 0.5 g
- Motor driver: DRV8835
- Motor channels: 2
- Minimum operating voltage: 0 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 11 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 1.2 A
- Peak output current per channel: 1.5 A
- Continuous paralleled output current: 2.4 A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 250 kHz
- Minimum logic voltage: 2 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 7 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).