- MOD-ENC28J60 is the easiest way to add 10 Mbit ethernet connectivity to any of our boards with UEXT connector
- ENC28J60 Ethernet controller with UEXT connector for easy connection to our other development boards with UEXT connector
- LAN connecttor with build in transformer
- two status LEDs on LAN connector
- SPI interface takes only few pins to add Ethernet interface to your microcontroller project
- UEXT 10 pin interface on 0.1" row pins header
- backward compatibility with ENC28J60-H with 2 x 5 pin header
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 40x24 mm (1.55 x 0.95")
- space between the pin rows: 20 mm (0.8")
- MOD-ENC28J60 example + OLIMEXINO-328 - Arduino example
- AVR fans now have also demo code for driving ENC28J60 with Bascom thanks to Ben Zijlstra from Netherlands
- Our development boards PIC-WEB and PIC-MINI-WEB use ENC28J60
- ATMega32 example - ATMega32 and ENC28J60-H - written by Erik Rasmussen
- uIP1.0 demo code with LPC-P2106 and ENC28J60-H for CrossWorks written by Iain Derrington
- Embedded Linux and ENC28J60
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).