The FRDM-K64F is an ultra-low-cost development platform for Kinetis K64, K63, and K24 MCUs. The FRDM-K64F hardware is form-factor compatible with the Arduino? R3 pin layout, providing a broad range of expansion board options. The FRDM-K64F is feature packed with a lot of peripherals to enable rapid prototyping, including a 3-axis digital accelerometer and magnetometer to create full eCompass capabilities, a tri-colored LED and 2 user push-buttons for direct interaction and feedback, expansion memory with a microSD card slot, and connectivity options using onboard Ethernet port and headers for use with Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz radio add-on modules. The FRDM-K64F platform features OpenSDAv2, the Freescale open source hardware embedded serial and debug adapter running an open source bootloader. This circuit offers several options for serial communication, flash programming, and run-control debugging.
- MK64FN1M0VLL12 MCU (120 MHz, 1 MB flash memory, 256 KB RAM, low-power, crystal-less USB, and 100 Low profile Quad Flat Package (LQFP))
- Dual role USB interface with micro-B USB connector
- RGB LED
- FXOS8700CQ accelerometer and magnetometer
- Two user push buttons
- Flexible power supply option ? OpenSDAv2 USB, Kinetis K64 USB, and external source
- Easy access to MCU input/output through Arduino? R3 compatible I/O connectors
- Programmable OpenSDAv2 debug circuit supporting the CMSIS-DAP Interface software that provides:
- Mass storage device (MSD) flash programming interface
- CMSIS-DAP debug interface over a driver-less USB HID connection providing run-control debugging and compatibility with IDE tools
- Virtual serial port interface
- Open source CMSIS-DAP software project
- Add-on RF module: nRF24L01+ Nordic 2.4GHz Radio
- Add-on Bluetooth module: JY-MCU BT board V1.05 BT
Related Software and Tools
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).