The Freescale Freedom development platform is a set of software and hardware tools for evaluation and development. It is ideal for rapid prototyping of MCU-based applications. The Freescale Freedom KE02Z hardware, FRDM-KE02Z, is a simple, yet sophisticated design featuring a Kinetis E series MCU, the industry?s first 5-volt MCU built on the ARM® Cortex?-M0+ core.
- MKE02Z64VQH2 MCU ? 20 MHz, 64 KB Flash, 4 KB SRAM, 64QFP
- Capacitive touch slider, MMA8451Q accelerometer, tri-color LED
- USB or external power supply options
- Easy access to MCU I/O
- IrDA transmitter and receiver
- Thermistor sensor to measuring temperature
- Form factor compatible with Arduino? R3 pin layout
- New, OpenSDA debug interface
- Mass storage device flash programming interface (default)
- no tool installation required to evaluate demo apps
- P&E Debug interface provides run-control debugging and compatibility with IDE tools
- CMSIS-DAP interface: new ARM standard for embedded debug interface
- Refer to the FRDM-KE02Z user?s manual and OpenSDA user?s guide for more information
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).