TeraRanger Evo Thermal offers a 32x32 pixel resolution to monitor temperature variations & hot spots in your environment. The kit is built on our modular Evo sensor family and includes 2 lightweight Thermal sensor modules:
- TeraRanger Evo Thermal 90: wide 90º Field-of-View for larger area coverage
- TeraRanger Evo Thermal 33: obtain longer range and a more detailed thermal image with a 33º Field of View
The modular two-part design of Evo sensors allows quick testing and prototyping with a variety of interfaces including USB, UART, and I2C. Just clip-on your preferred interface backboard to any Evo sensor. No additional calibration is required as the sensors stream factory calibrated temperature values in decikelvin.
- Kit includes 2 IR Thermal sensors
- Benefit from a 90º and 33º Field of View for temperature monitoring
- Great value for money - save 13% from RRP
- Compact & lightweight design - from 7 to 12 grams
- USB / I2C (clip on, interchangeable) interfaces
- Non-intrusive data collection that respects privacy
- Operates in a broad range of conditions ? sunlight, darkness and poor visibility
- Free GUI downloads for quick tests on a PC
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).