- Directly connect the Wixel to a PC to create a wireless USB dongle.
- Add USB connectivity to your project via the Wixel.
- Add wireless capabilities to a remote, self-powered device.
- Full-speed USB
- 2.4 GHz Radio with 256 available channels that can be configured dynamically
- Programmable through USB bootloader (no external programmer required)
- Pre-compiled, open-source apps available
- Wixel SDK for developing your own applications in C using open source tools and libraries
- 0.1" pin spacing (compatible with standard breadboards and 0.1" perfboards)
- 3 indicator LEDs
- 15 user I/O lines, featuring 6 analog inputs, 2 USARTs (for serial or SPI), and 7 timer channels (capable of PWM)
- 4 KB of RAM and 29 KB of application program memory (flash)
- Comprehensive user?s guide
- Operating current: up to approximately 30 mA (can get down to ~100 ?A when in sleep mode)
- Frequency: 2400 ? 2483.5 MHz
- Range: approximately 50 feet (under typical conditions indoors)
- Bit rate: programmable, up to 350 kbps
- Effective data rate: up to 10 KB/s
- Size: 0.7" x 1.5"
- Weight: 3.2 g1
- Processor: CC2511F32 @ 24 MHz
- RAM size: 4096 bytes
- Program memory size: 29 Kbytes
- User I/O lines: 15
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V2
- Maximum operating voltage: 6.5 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
- External programmer required?: N
- Partial kit?: Y
- 1.Without header pins installed.
- 2.Can operate down to 2.0 V if power is applied directly to the 3V3 pin, but in this case USB can not be plugged in at the same time.
- Pololu Wixel User's Guide
- Wixel Windows Drivers and Software (release 121129)
- Wixel Development Bundle for Windows (version 120127)
- Wixel Linux Software (release 110623) for i386
- Wixel Linux Software (release 110623) for amd64
- Wixel Pinout and Peripherals
- Wixel Schematic Diagram
- Wixel EAGLE Library
- Pololu Wixel guia de usuario
- Wixel SDK Documentation
- Pololu Wixel SDK Repository on GitHub
- CC2511F32 datasheet and technical documents
- SDCC ? Small Device C Compiler
- Instructable: Introducing the Wixel USB Wireless Module
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).