- Tested and working with AVR Studio 4, AVR Studio 5, ATMEL Studio 6
- Connects to PC via USB 2.0 Full speed
- No need for external power supply as it takes the power supply from USB
- Uses Atmel's 2x5 pin ICSP and 2x3 pin PDI and TPI connector layout
- Works with 5V and 3.3V targets (selectable) and can supply target with power
- Programs both flash and EEPROM
- Supports fuses and lock bit programming
- Upgradeable for future device support
- Supports target voltages from 1.8V to 5.5V
- Adjustable ISP programming speed (50Hz to 8MHz SCK frequency)
- Dimensions 45x30 mm (1.7x1.2") + 20 cm (8") cable
- AVR ICSP 10 pin connector (top view)
- AVR TPI 6 pin connector (top view)
- AVR PDI 6 pin connector (top view)
- Firmware files and drivers for AVR/Atmel Studio and/or Arduino/AVRdude
- AtmelFlip - software for updating the firmware
- AVR-ISP-MK2 user's manual revision H
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).