Add Narrow Band communication to your project with the MKR NB 1500. It's the perfect choice for devices in remote locations without an Internet connection, or in situations in which power isn't available (e.g., field monitoring systems).
This board is designed for global use, providing Cat M1/NB1 deployed bands 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 20, 28 (Vodafone, AT&T, T-Mobile USA, Telstra, Verizon).
- Microcontroller: SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit Low Power ARM MCU
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Security: ECC 508 crypto chip ( datasheet )
- I2S: 1
- Wireless radio: UBLOX SARA-R410M-02B ( documentation) ( Datasheet )
- I2C: 1
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- Pinout (Digital, PWM, Analog): 22 I/O Digital (12 PWM), 7 Analog Input
- Compatibility: MKR
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).