The TLD493D excels at measuring nearby magnetic fields in three dimensions. It's not going to make a good compass, it's not sensitive enough to pick up the Earth's magnetic field, but you can use it to track the movement of nearby magnets in three dimensions.
Here are a few specs:
- Digital output via 2-wire based standard I2C interface up to 1 MBit/sec
- 12-bit data resolution for each measurement direction
- Bx, By, and Bz linear field measurement up to +130 mT
- Excellent matching of X/Y measurement for accurate angle sensing
- usable with a range of microcontrollers with either 3.3V or 5V logic levels
- Sparkfun Qwiic compatible STEMMA QT connectors
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).