The simplicity of the PCA9615 used on the QwiicBus boards is one of its biggest appeals. Other I2C communication methods require packetizing I2C communication into another protocol, be it RS-485 or 1-Wire. However, the PCA9615 keeps the I2C protocol by utilizing a differential transceiver.
The MidPoint also features a LMR33630 buck regulator users can enable to source larger amounts of current (up to 3A@3.3V) to devices attached to the MidPoint.
- Uses the PCA9615 Buffer IC
- Includes the LMR33630 buck regulator for high-power applications
- I2C Supply voltage range 2.3-5.5V
- Differential Supply voltage range 3-5.5V
- Buck Regulator Supply Voltage Range: 3.6-36V
- Multiple power configurations depending on application needs
- 2x Qwiic Connectors
- 2x RJ45 Connectors
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).