In addition to amplifying the signal, the OpAmp adds a bias voltage of 1/2 VCC. With sound sources such as a normal speaking voice a few feet away from the microphone, the AUD output signal will be at about 200mV peak-to-peak. Also note, this low profile microphone has its port on the bottom side, so the microphone can be mounted flush to the outer surface of your enclosure. This microphone is omni-directional, which means it does a good job of picking up sound sources from all directions.
- Supply Voltage: 2.3-3.6V
- Average Current Consumption: 265µA
- Frequency Range: 7Hz-36kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 66dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity: ~44dBV/Pa (Single-Ended Mode)
- -3dB Roll Off at 7Hz / +3dB Flatness at 36kHz
- Acoustic Overload Point: 134dB SPL
- OPA344 provides 600O output impedance
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).