- ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller, all in one USB communication no need for external FTDI chip.
- Input power supply taken from mini USB
- feeds power to the breadboard bus
- work both on 3.3V
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- he LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- AVR-T32U4 User manual Revision B
- AVR-T32U4 schematic in PDF format
- AVR-T32U4 REV.C Eagle schematic released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- AVR-T32U4 REV.C Eagle board file released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- Blink, keybord and mouse examples using Arduino IDE 1.0
- Latest firmware needed for older devices to work with Arduino IDE 1.01 check the user manual how to update
- Simple double LED blink for Arduino IDE 1.0.1
- Button definition and example for Arduino IDE 1.0.3
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).