Please note the QT Py ESP32 Pico does not have native USB support - instead there's a USB to serial converter chip. This means it cannot act like a USB keyboard or mouse - but it does have BLE and BT classic so you could wireless.
- USB Type C connector
- ESP32 V2 03 Dual Core 240MHz Xtensa processor - the ESP32 you know and love, with the latest engineering fixes. Massive user base and thousands of existing projects and libraries to use.
- WiFi, Bluetooth LE and Classic for any IoT project usage
- 8 MB Flash & 2 MB PSRAM
- USB to Serial converter built in with high speed UART for debugging and uploading.
- Can be used with Arduino IDE or MicroPython
- Built-in RGB NeoPixel LED with power control to reduce quiescent power in deep sleep
- Battery input pads on underside with diode protection for external battery packs up to 6V input
- 13 GPIO pins
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak output
- Light sleep at 4mA, deep sleep at ~70uA
- Reset switch for starting your project code over, boot 0 button for entering bootloader mode or for user reading
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).