This product is a carrier board or breakout board for ON Semiconductor?s AMIS-30543 Micro-Stepping Motor Driver; we therefore recommend careful reading of the AMIS-30543 datasheet (495k pdf) before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 3 A output current per coil (see the Power Dissipation Considerations section below for more information). Here are some of the board?s key features:
- Standard step and direction control interface
- SPI interface for configuring settings (e.g. step mode, current limit, sleep) and reading status registers
- Speed and load angle output that can be used for stall detection or closed-loop control of the torque and speed based on the load angle
- Eleven different step modes: full-step (uncompensated, compensated 1-phase, or compensated 2-phase), half-step (uncompensated or compensated), 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, 1/32-step, 1/64-step, and 1/128-step
- SPI-programmable current control (from 132 mA to 3 A) enables your microcontroller to adjust the peak-current limit on the fly as more or less torque or speed is needed
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Low-EMI PWM with SPI-selectable voltage slopes
- Compatible with 5 V and 3.3 V microcontrollers
- Integrated 5V regulator that can be used to supply an external microcontroller
- Integrated watchdog function
- Open coil detection
- Thermal warning indicates when the driver is close to the thermal shutdown temperature
- Over-current status and shutdown (short-to-ground and shorted-load protection)
- Reverse voltage protection
Note: This driver needs to be enabled and configured through its SPI interface on power up, so your microcontroller must be capable of acting as an SPI master (either with an SPI peripheral or software SPI).
This product ships with all surface-mount components?including the AMIS-30543 driver IC?installed as shown in the product picture. However, soldering is required for assembly of the included through-hole parts. The following through-hole parts are included:
- One 1×20-pin breakaway 0.1? male header
- Three 2-pin, 3.5 mm terminal blocks (for board power and motor outputs)
- One 0.1? shorting block (for connecting IOREF to neighboring VDD pin)
- Size: 1.0? × 1.2?
- Weight: 4.0 g
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 30 V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.8 A
- Maximum current per phase: 3 A
- Minimum logic voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
Ihre Zahlungsinformationen werden sicher verarbeitet. Wir speichern keine Kreditkartendaten und haben auch keinen Zugang zu Ihren Kreditkartendaten.
Das hängt davon da, wo Sie sich befinden. Nach Übergabe der Bestellung an UPS beträgt die Lieferzeit in Deutschland ca. 2-3 Tage, innerhalb Europas ca. 1 Woche.
Wir versenden unsere Artikel mit unserem Versandpartner UPS.