The V2 is a significant redesign, enough, so we consider it a completely new product. It still features the ATmega328 chip and is drop-in compatible with the original METRO Mini, but has many upgrades and improvements:
- Same ATmega328 chip, running at 16 MHz, which makes it compatible with all Arduino UNO based libraries, codes and examples
- Same pinout and size, same mounting hole locations - drop-in compatible!
- Additional STEMMA QT port for plug and play I2C connections
- USB Type C port instead of Micro B
- Upgraded USB to serial converter from CP2104 to CP2102 - same great reliable drivers!
- Can still be set to use 3.3V power and logic by soldering a jumper on the bottom.
METRO Mini V2 is the culmination of years of playing with AVRs: we wanted to make a tiny, breadboard-friendly development board that is easy to use and has a STEMMA QT port for plug and play support with hundreds of devices. Metro Mini can be programmed with the Arduino IDE (select 'UNO' in the boards dropdown)
- ATmega328 brains - This popular chip has 32KB of flash (1/2 K is reserved for the bootloader), 2KB of RAM, clocked at 16MHz
- Power the METRO Mini with 6-16V polarity protected on the Vin pin, or plug the micro USB connector to any 5V USB source.
- METRO has 20 GPIO pins, 6 of which are Analog in as well, and 2 of which are reserved for the USB-serial converter. There's also 6 PWMs available on 3 timers (1 x 16-bit, 2 x 8-bit). There's a hardware SPI port, hardware I2C port, and hardware UART to USB.
- GPIO Logic level is 5V but by cutting and soldering closed a jumper on the bottom, you can easily convert it to 3.3V logic
- 5V onboard regulator with 150mA out, separate 3.3V 500mA regulator is also available.
- USB to Serial converter, there's a genuine SiLabs CP2102N hardware USB to Serial converter that can be used by any computer to listen/send data to the METRO, and can also be used to launch and update code via the bootloader
- USB C power and data
- Four indicator LEDs, on the top of the PCB, for easy debugging. One green power LED, two RX/TX LEDs for the UART, and a red LED connected to pin PB5 / digital #13
- Easy reprogramming, comes pre-loaded with the Optiboot bootloader
- Beautiful styling by PaintYourDragon and Bruce Yan, in Adafruit Black with gold plated pads.
The Metro Mini comes as a fully assembled and tested board, with bootloader burned in and also some 0.1" header. Some light soldering is required if you'd like to plug it into a breadboard, or you can solder wires or header directly to the breakout pads. Once headers are installed they can be fitted into 0.6" wide sockets
- ATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader
- USB Programming and debugging via the well-supported genuine SiLabs CP2102N
- Input voltage (Vin): 6-16V (a 9VDC power supply is recommended)
- 5V logic with 3.3V compatible inputs, can be converted to 3.3V logic operation
- 20 Digital I/O Pins: 6 are also PWM outputs and 6 are also Analog Inputs
- 32KB Flash Memory - 0.5K for bootloader, 31.5KB available after bootloading
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- Adafruit Black PCB with gold plate on pads
- JST SH 4-pin STEMMA QT port for plug and play I2C connections
- Derivative of "Arduino UNO R3 Reference design"
- Open source hardware files on github!
- Fritzing object in the Adafruit Fritzing Library
- ATmega328P product page
- Product Dimensions: 44.3mm x17.8mm x 4.9mm
- Product Weight: 3.4g
Ihre Zahlungsinformationen werden sicher verarbeitet. Wir speichern keine Kreditkartendaten und haben auch keinen Zugang zu Ihren Kreditkartendaten.
Das hängt davon da, wo Sie sich befinden. Nach Übergabe der Bestellung an UPS beträgt die Lieferzeit in Deutschland ca. 2-3 Tage, innerhalb Europas ca. 1 Woche.
Wir versenden unsere Artikel mit unserem Versandpartner UPS.