The Adafruit ESP32 Feather V2 has some upgrades:
- Compared to the original Feather with 4 MB Flash and no PSRAM, the V2 has 8 MB Flash and 2 MB PSRAM
- Additional user button tactile switch on input pin 38
- Additional NeoPixel mini RGB LED with controllable power pin
- Additional STEMMA QT port for plug and play I2C connections
- USB Type C port instead of Micro B
- Separate controllable 3.3V power supply for STEMMA QT to allow for ultra low power consumption even with sensors are attached
- Designed for low power usage: verified with a PPK to draw 70uA from the Lipoly battery in deep sleep and 1.2mA in light sleep.
- ESP32 Pico module is much smaller, allowing for clear marking of all breakout pads and additional mounting holes!
- Upgrade the USB to serial converter from CP2102 to CH9102F which is available for purchase! The CH9102F has no issues with uploading at 921600 bps for speedy firmware loading.
- ESP32 Dual core 240MHz Xtensa® processor - the classic dual-core ESP32
- Mini module has FCC/CE certification and comes with 8 MByte of Flash and 2 MByte of PSRAM - you can have huge data buffers
- Power options - USB type C or Lipoly battery
- Built-in battery charging when powered over USB-C
- LiPoly battery monitor with two 200K resistor divider
- Reset and User (I38) buttons to reset board and as a separate input
- High speed upload with auto-reset and serial debug with ultra-reliable CP2102N chipset.
- STEMMA QT connector for I2C devices, with switchable power, so you can go into low power mode.
- Charge/User LEDs + status NeoPixel with pin-controlled power for low power usage
- Low Power friendly! In deep sleep mode we can get down to 80~100uA of current draw from the Lipoly connection. Quiescent current is from the power regulator, ESP32 chip, and Lipoly monitor. Turn off the NeoPixel and external I2C power for the lowest quiescent current draw.
- Works with Arduino or MicroPython
Ihre Zahlungsinformationen werden sicher verarbeitet. Wir speichern keine Kreditkartendaten und haben auch keinen Zugang zu Ihren Kreditkartendaten.
Das hängt davon da, wo Sie sich befinden. Nach Übergabe der Bestellung an UPS beträgt die Lieferzeit in Deutschland ca. 2-3 Tage, innerhalb Europas ca. 1 Woche.
Wir versenden unsere Artikel mit unserem Versandpartner UPS.