The MB7469-101 from the 4-20HR-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing which meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings and with Wire attached.
The 4-20HR-MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
The MB7469-101 is designed to report the distance to the largest acoustic return while ignoring smaller targets. When targets are of similar amplitude reflections, preference is given to the closest target. This gives users the flexibility to consistently detect larger targets in the presence of clutter and noise.
If the largest target is removed from the field of view, the MB7469-101 will switch to the target that gives the next largest detectable return. This filtering makes the MB7469-101 one of our most advanced sensors for outdoor tank and bin applications.
In addition, the MB7469-101 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Resolution of ~1.6mm
- Analog current output of 4-20mA
- 7.5Hz read rate
- 42kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- CE compliant
- Internal or external temperature compensation
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 50cm typically range as 50cm
- Maximum Range of 5-meters
- Operates from 10V-32VDC
- <40mA average current requirement
- Small, light-weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational temperature -40°C to +65°C
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Long, narrow detection zone
- Most-likely filter
- Great for liquid level measurement
- 4mA is the minimum reported range and 20mA is maximum reported range
- Wire attached
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customs Tariff Number:
Country of origin:
This depends on where you are located. After the order is handed over to UPS, the delivery time in Germany is about 2-3 days, within Europe about 1 week.
We ship our orders with UPS (United Parcel Service).